Obituary of Lena Peach
It is with great sadness the family of Lena Peach of Hollet's Retirement Center, Grand Falls-Windsor formerly of Grand Bank announces her passing at Central Health Care Center, Grand Falls/Windsor on Wednesday, November 28, 2018 at the age of 75 years.
Leaving to mourn with loving and fond memories her husband Eric of 53 years of Grand Falls, daughters Della (Tom) of Brooks, AB and Donna (Tony) of Grand Falls-Windsor; sons Albert (Marilyn) of Grand Bank, Eric (Michelle) of Winnipeg Beach, Paul (Evelyn) of Fortune and Wade (Paula) of Torbay; grandchildren Matthew of Gander, Michelle (Trevor) of Gander, Kimberley (Jordan) of Brooks, Michael (Gina) of Ft. McMurray, Stephen (Trisha) of Grand Bank, Jenilee of Grand Falls-Windsor, Gerrilynn of Fortune, Colby and Owen of Torbay; great grandchildren Lucas of Fortune, Hunter and Rylee of Brooks and Ben of Gander; sisters Bertha (Frank) and Lucy (Clyde) and brothers Harvey, Tom (Maude) and Bob (Barb) plus a large circle of special relatives and friends.
Predeceased by parents Samuel and Fronie Anstey, grandchildren Maverick and Curtis; sisters Betty and Emma and brothers Allan and Gord.
Visitation Friday, November 30, 2018 from 2-4PM (Family Only) 7-9PM Public and Saturday, December 1, 2018 1-4PM and 7-9PM.
Funeral Service to take place from Salvation Army Citadel, Grand Bank on Sunday, December 2, 2018 at 2 PM with interment following at Salvation Army Cemetery, Grand Bank.
In lieu of flowers donations in her memory may be made to the family.
Funeral arrangements entrusted to Serenity Funeral Home, Grand Bank. “Because We Care.”
We the family of the late Lena Peach want to say thank you to everyone that sent food, donations, cards, or visited us at the funeral home during this difficult time.
We want to say a big thank you to Rex, Lorraine, and Maxine of Serenity Funeral Home for the professionalism, compassion, and kindness that they showed to us.
Also thank yous to:
1. Majors Dwayne and Doreen Colborne for doing the funeral service and their visits to the funeral home.
2. Corp Sergeant Major Tom Banfield for taking part in the service and for visiting with us.
3. The Salvation Army Band, String Band, and Carol Turner for providing the music for the service
4. Bruce Wooden for the sound system and recording the service for us.
5. Women's Ministries for doing a vocal and being the honour guard
6. Community Care Ministries for their presence and providing the lunch for the family downstairs after the funeral service.
7. Both the Grand Bank and Fortune Fire Departments for attending the funeral.
Although it is impossible to thank everyone individually, please be assured that not one act of kindness went unnoticed. It will always be remembered. May God bless you all.
The Peach Family
Serenity Funeral Home
95 Main Street, Burin Bay Arm, A0E 1G0
Phone: 709-891-2225 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Serenity Funeral Home
13 Church St, Grand Bank, A0E 1W0